The workshop has no oral presentations, only posters. All accepted participants are required to bring a poster based on the submitted abstract. Abstract should be unstructured, without references, with word limit 350 words. Visitors to Panama must obtain a visa from one of the Panamanian diplomatic missions, unless they come from one of the visa-exempt countries. Application deadline: June 15st.
Important: check that you have received a confirmation e-mail after submitting your application.
In case of any problems, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact form
Selection criteria:(in order of importance)
- Quality of the abstract: abstracts will be reviewed and priority will be given to applicants who are first author on the abstract.
- Letter of motivation: how urgent/important is your need for training?
- Each module is preferably restricted to 1 participant from the same lab.
- We strive for participation from diverse countries
Grant criteria:(in order of importance)
- Priority to countries with limited resources.
- Ranking according to the abstract quality.